4-hour Juvenile Defensive Driving Program
(Near Owens Community College; I-75 exit 198 Wales Rd. to Oregon Rd. Right on Oregon Rd; right on Caple Blvd. straight back to Rinker Pointe Court)
The course begins at 8:00 and dismisses at 12:00 p.m., students are asked to arrive by 8:00 a.m.
This course is designed to be highly interactive with driving situations and follow-up questions.
The participants are exposed to lifesaving information including:
- Why young drivers often underestimate risk
- Techniques to maintain control in driving situations
- How to handle peer pressure
- A review on the rules of the road
A card will be issued upon successful completion of the course and the court will be notified of your attendance, you do not need to contact the court.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The course fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
*If you do not show for the class you are scheduled for, you will forfeit your paid fees.
*If you arrive after the class has begun you will not be admitted and you will forfeit your paid fees.
*Disruptive students or those under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be admitted and can be removed from the class and will forfeit any paid fees.
*If an emergency occurs and a student must leave during class, they will be rescheduled for the next class at no charge and must retake the entire course. The student must discuss the emergency and get approval from the instructor prior to leaving the class.
*If for any reason a class needs to be cancelled due to extenuating circumstances, you will be contacted and rescheduled at no additional fee.
* Smoking is not permitted.
* Cell phones and similar electronic devices must be turned off during the class.
* In the event of bad weather contact 419-662-7777 no later than 4:00 p.m. on the day of class for any cancellation information and/or watch your evening news for updates.
If you have questions or need further information contact: Safety Council of Northwest Ohio 419.662.7777.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: To proceed with your online order, please select the link and read the form, then check the box verifying that you have read and understood the Terms & Conditions.