Implementation of a Successful Behavior Based Safety Process
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Virtual via Zoom
Safety Council of Northwest Ohio
8015 Rinker Pointe Court
Northwood, OH 43619
Starting at: $125.00
2020 Dates: Dec 18
• Determining Behavior Based Safety Implementation Readiness
• Behavior Based Leadership Roles and Practices
• The Role of Employee Engagement and Participation in the Process
• The Role of Employee Communication in the Process
• The Six Keys to a Successful Process
• The Three Phases of the Implementation Process
• Sustaining the Behavior Based Safety Process – Post Implementation
If your company has 5 or more employees that need training, call us and we can come to your facility.
Three (3) Contact Hours.
Cost: Members $125.00 per person
Non-Members $225.00 per person
Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance and no-shows are responsible for the full registration fees. Substitutions may be made prior to the first session. Non-Members must pre-pay to register.