Safety Awareness and Decision-Making: A Prevention Approach
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Safety Council of Northwest Ohio
8015 Rinker Pointe Court
Northwood, OH 43619
Starting at: $125.00
2020 Dates: Jul 17
What is a Safety Decision and why is it different from other types of decision making?
- The Impact of Safety Awareness on Safety Decision-Making.
- Importance of Safety Decision-Making.
- Steps in the Safety Decision-Making Process.
- Types of Safety-Decisions and Safety Decision-Making Styles.
- OODA Loop Process and Safety Decision-Making.
- Benefits of Good Safety Awareness and Good Safety Decision-Making.
Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance and no-shows are responsible for the full registration fees. Substitutions may be made prior to the first session. Non-Members must pre-pay to register.
Four (3) Contact Hours.
Cost: Members $125.00 per person
Non-Members $225.00 per person