Safety Training Requirements and Assessment
9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Virtual via Zoom
Safety Council of Northwest Ohio
8015 Rinker Pointe Court
Northwood, OH 43619
Starting at: $125.00
2020 Dates: Oct 29
What is Your Assessment Telling You? What are You Hoping to Accomplish? Who is Your Audience? Is the Training Location and Environment an Asset or a Handicap? Why are You Conducting a Training Session for This Audience?
• Identifying and Understanding the Training Needs of Adult Learners
• Using and Applying Training Assessment Tools
• Review OSHA Required Training
• Identify Your Specific Training Expectations. Do You Have a Results Oriented Focus?
• The Difference Between Safety Training and Required Compliance Training
Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance and no-shows are responsible for the full registration fees. Substitutions may be made prior to the first session. Non-Members must pre-pay to register.
Three (2.5) Contact Hours.
Cost: Members $125.00 per person
Non-Members $225.00 per person