Virtual Implementation of a Successful Behavior Based Safety Process
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Safety Council of Northwest Ohio
8015 Rinker Pointe Court
Northwood, OH 43619
Starting at: $125.00
2020 Dates: Dec 18
- Determining Behavior Based Safety Implementation Readiness
- Behavior Based Leadership Roles and Practices
- The Role of Employee Engagement and Participation in the Process
- The Role of Employee Communication in the Process
- The Six Keys to a Successful Process
- The Three Phases of the Implementation Process
- Sustaining the Behavior Based Safety Process – Post Implementation
If your company has 5 or more employees that need training, call us and we can come to your facility.
Three (3) Contact Hours.
Cost: Members $125.00 per person
Non-Members $225.00 per person
Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance and no-shows are responsible for the full registration fees. Substitutions may be made prior to the first session. Non-Members must pre-pay to register.