Starting at: $125
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
This is Course 1 of 3 of the Certificate Program for PRE-ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION AND INCIDENT AVOIDANCE.
• A new innovative applied practical approach and strategies that can be used to predict accidents and incidents, before they happen.
• You will learn new concepts that will enable you to look at the workplace differently, identify, evaluate, and develop customized focused intervention prevention plans.
• Learn how to identify, examine, and understand the processes used in the workplace that may be creating accidents and incidents.
• Different aspects of safety performance and what drives safety in the workplace will be explored as it pertains to a company’s safety systems, processes and programs.
• Learn how to develop and use a Pre-Accident Investigation Plan.
Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance and no-shows are responsible for the full registration fees. Substitutions may be made prior to the first session. Non-Members must pre-pay to register.
Four (3) Contact Hours.
Cost: Members $125.00 per person
Non-Members $225.00 per person