Starting at: $125
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
What is a Safety Decision and why is it different from other types of decision making?
● The Impact of Safety Awareness on Safety Decision-Making.
● Importance of Safety Decision-Making.
● Steps in the Safety Decision-Making Process.
● Types of Safety-Decisions and Safety Decision-Making Styles.
● Loop Process and Safety Decision-Making.
● Benefits of Good Safety Awareness and Good Safety Decision-Making.
Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance and no-shows are responsible for the full registration fees. Substitutions may be made prior to the first session. Non-Members must pre-pay to register.
Four (3) Contact Hours.
Cost: Members $125.00 per person
Non-Members $225.00 per person