ICRA (Infection Control Risk Assessment) TRAINING
Instructors: Cindi Melchor, COSS & Robert Momany, COSS COSM
Starting at: $99.00
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) Training program is designed to provide training to healthcare professionals, construction related professionals, and other building trades, to ensure that they are familiar with the proper ICRA protocols/procedures and why they need to be followed. Working with a greater awareness and compliance of healthcare infection prevention and infection control protocols is a proactive approach that will directly affect patient safety and job site safety in a positive way.
ICRA Program Outline:
• Goals and objectives
• What is ICRA?
• Impact of health and safety of patients and staff in the facility
• Regulatory Authorities having jurisdiction
• Hazardous Agents
• ICRA Team with responsibilities defined
• ICRA forms with discussion on purpose of each
• Interim life safety requirements
• General Construction safety
• Containment and Barrier construction
• Biological sampling
• Summary and Questions
Cost: Members: $99.00 per person
Non-Members: $129.00 per person
Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance and No-shows are responsible for the full registration fees. Substitutions may be made at any time. Non-members must prepay to register.