Fundamentals of Industrial Ventilation
Starting at: $250.00
Instructor: Marc Corbett, CIH, Cardinal Compliance Consultants
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The first half of this course will cover basic information related to industrial ventilation including:
• The behavior of air and chemical contaminants in the air
• Principles of local exhaust ventilation design
• Principles of general dilution ventilation
• Make-up air and supply air ventilation
• Basic measurements of ventilation system performance
The second half of the course will cover intermediate information related to industrial ventilation including:
• Selection and design of exhaust hoods, ducts, and fittings
• Practical uses of the ACGIH Industrial Ventilation Manual (IVM)
• Interpretations of LEV measurements
• Function and operation of the airflow instruments
• Hands-on practice and measurements
Cost: Members $250.00 per person
Non-Members $350.00 per person
Lunch provided by the Safety Council.
Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance and no-shows are responsible for the full registration fees. Substitutions may be made at any time. Non-members must prepay to register.